Monday, June 8, 2009

If you have any recommendations...

...you're welcome to let me know.

I love scouring the four corners of the intertubes for your daily animation fix (and mine, of course. I can't really pretend this is much more than an excuse to stuff as many cartoons into my eyeballs as humanly possible.) It's a lot of fun, and I've already seen many new things and learned a lot.

But if you are here, I imagine you love animation too, and you may have seen something that I haven't, or know something I don't. I'm posting something every day, and there are an infinity of days, so chances are all recommendations will be taken into account and most likely posted if they are available (some things aren't.)

In the next few weeks or so, I also have a few pieces that I really enjoy, but have been having a deuce of a time finding out who made them. I've been pretty good at sleuthing out the information so far, but a lot of things are posted on video sites with no information on the authorship of the content, and often the posters may not know themselves. So if'n you know stuff, you can tell me.

Bear in mind I'm a loving enthusiast, not an expert, and definitely not a snob. Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments, or email me at yourdailycartoon@gmail.com. It would be divine to get some mail that wasn't from:

a)the wife of a deposed dictator with a business proposition for me,
b)some kind soul concerned about the size and quality of my erection,
c)someone who would like to show me pictures who are beauty and sex with ponies.

I am totally pretending that more than five people look at this blog. Let me dream.

2 comments:

  1. I just sent you over a dozen recs in email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just called you a name in today's blog for sending me that Dr. Legua insanity.

    But your contributions are still welcome, and usually pretty good.

    ReplyDelete