Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hey Animators!

Just a reminder, because I absolutely LOVE this - if you want to see your work featured on this blog, you can always send me a message at yourdailycartoon.gmail.com with a link to an embeddable video (Vimeo or Youtube preferred, some other sites don't play well with Blogger) and some information about the piece and yourself - basically, what year the piece was completed and where you are from.

I can't guarantee that I can use everything, but I have posted all but maybe one thing I received. All I ask is that it be a complete short or substantial excerpt - I try not to post trailers, demos, or showreels unless I post them with something else.

Artists who have contacted me include Emanuele Kabu, Kari Jo Skogquist, Will Finn (via the comments) Micah Buzan, Alexandre Fatta, Thomas Berkley, and... probably more that I am forgetting. The point is that you would be in distinguished company, and your work will be seen by TENS of people around the world! TENS of them!

Hey, it's not quantity, it's quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment