Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bird is the Word, Bill Plympton, 2005

Animated segment from F*CK, Steve Anderson's documentary on Ol' Effenheimer.

You know I saw it in the theater. I believe we have already established that I am a super duper classy broad and if you didn't know that, I really think you should.

ANYWAY.

If you are a person of more delicate and refined sensibilities, you can also see this on Bill Plympton's Dog Days DVD, which of course won't contain anything whatsoever that will offend you even a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just found out Plympton's going to be in Bosnia and Herzegovina later this month for the Neum International Animation Festival (click here). Maybe you are familiar with the work of those other Slavic animation cats, too.

    Coming? I can give you a ride form Sarajevo (it's about four hours by Jetta).

    ReplyDelete