Thursday, January 29, 2015

SKRBLDRONE 1 and trailer for Drone Not Drones 2, Emily Kaplan, 2015


Because if I can't use my own blog for a bit of shameless self promotion..


I, along with three other very talented individuals (Wonderhaus, Jenny Schmid and Ben Arson) will be providing visuals for this year's Drone Not Drones, a 28 hour continuous drone/concert/art piece that will be taking place at The Cedar Cultural Center in Minneapolis from Friday, January 30th at 7 PM to Saturday, January 31st 10 PM. Proceeds will be donated to Doctors Without Borders.


The trailer with the full roster of performers, which uses footage I compiled of me messing around with projections on tulle:



And some of the generative watercolor animation I made and messed with, along with a drone generated from an MQ-9 Reaper taxiing, launching, and landing (Audacityfied all to Hell)






1 comment:

  1. "generative watercolor animation"
    tell me more, tell me more (was it love at first sight?)!

    ReplyDelete